Learn more about the Festival Pass, Tickets, and Venues
Buying Passes & Tickets
The Festival Pass (scroll down for details), Ticket Packs (6 or 12), and General/Student tickets may be purchased online or at NTFF headquarters closer to the event. Tickets may also be purchased at the NTFF Base Camp Tent in Lavinia Campbell Park. Please note a Pass or Ticket does not guarantee a seat, please arrive early to get the best placement in line.
A screening "block" may contain multiple films. Each ticket is good for one "block" of film(s). The schedule shows the films that are in each block.
- Gates Foss Community Center - LO Elementary School (capacity 200 seats)
- Grange - LO Community Organization (capacity 90 seats)
- St. Mark's-in-the-Valley Church Stacy Hall (capacity 100 seats)
Learn More About the Festival Pass
The VIP Lounge is where Pass holders enjoy a private retreat stocked with beverages and snacks. Pass holders are first to enter screening venues and panel discussions. Festival pass holders receive a valuable swag bag with a variety of items courtesy of our Special Partners.
$200 - FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE
- Access to all film pass lines
- Access to all panel discussion pass lines
- Admission to Opening & Closing receptions
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Swag bag *$100 value
Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, or replaceable.